Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Unemployed Plumber 18 months now ...depressed any advice on how to find a job?

Send cvs everywhere , not even a phone call , getting seriously down now have a 6 month old child so im desperate . I retrained as a Fitness instructor but am getting nothing ..any advice on how to get sortedUnemployed Plumber 18 months now ...depressed any advice on how to find a job?
If I were you I would get on a job site like monster.com or yahoo's hot jobs, and submit your resume to anyone and everyone...someone is bound to call you...if you can't find a job in the field that you want try something else....i was a waitress for 3 years(with a baby) and I did just fine, I now work at a big insurance company.Unemployed Plumber 18 months now ...depressed any advice on how to find a job?
So sorry. I wish I could hire you. My best advice is to go back to school for something in the healthcare field. However, I am fully aware that you need something right now. Did you go to a temping agency? Have you updated your resume? Have you tried craigslist and indeed.com? Also, have you posted ads? You can post something in a grocery store with a list of skills and qualifications.











Good Luck
Charlie do you have your own tools? I would suggest putting and ad in your local craigslist classifieds, oodle, kijiji, and any other classifieds that are free online. I would also suggest to offer 24 hour services. You would be surprised people will call. As an independent 1 to 2 jobs a day should get you by. The 24 hour service should work for you, around here we get alot of after hours calls, more than our guys can get to, we call other shops but nobody wants to work after 4pm. Below are some sources you can put free advertisements on. You might try and build yourself a website to, google and quite a few others offer free sites and templates. If the online thing does not work for ya, you could always hang out in the plumbing isle of a local home center, anyone shopping for parts will need them installed. Hang in there Fella!

No comments:

Post a Comment