Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice on how I plan to celebrate yahoo answers first year anniversary?

I was thinking about a threesome, but I'm not completely positive.





What should I do?I need some advice on how I plan to celebrate yahoo answers first year anniversary?
I'd go with the threesome! I mean Y!Answers makes people Happy.....and you like Y!Answers.....so it's only right that you share that Joy with two nice females. I mean we all saw the movie ';pay it forward'; right?I need some advice on how I plan to celebrate yahoo answers first year anniversary?
Hell Yeah!

Report Abuse



Ask the stupid retard.
find someone off yahoo an get laid
lol thats rich.
Cool a three sounds good





You


Yahoo Answers


dog (I don't think you are a cat person)





Order a pizza and have ice a bottle of wine, my choice would be white but they say red would be better with pizza
Check and see if the Yamster is available
I will be celebrating by firing my rifle off into the night sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment