Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm addicted to Coca-Cola! Any advice how to stop my cravings?

cut it down to like one a day for a week, then one every other day the next week, and replace it with some kind of juice that you like or something... gatorade is good and refreshing... but ween yourself off of it slowly b/c caffine is addictive and you could be tempted easily if you go cold turkeyI'm addicted to Coca-Cola! Any advice how to stop my cravings?
jeramy1952 took the words right out of my mouth! I had to quit caffeine due to a medical condition and the only way is to do it cold turkey! Be prepared for a really BIG headache though!!!!!!! It goes away,but WOW!I'm addicted to Coca-Cola! Any advice how to stop my cravings?
stop drinking it. DUH.
Will power dude. You're going to have to decide that you do not want to drink it anymore and stick to it. When I approached my 30's my waist went from a 30 to a 36. Once I stopped drinking coke I lost 15 pounds! That sold it for me. That sugar really adds calories to your diet. The diet stuff is no better - it can actually mess with your metabolism. Have you seen many thin people drinking diet drinks? I admit nothing's better with a cheeseburger, so I still have a caffeine free coke from time to time.
Think about it as the ';lesser evil'; in comparison to smoking,drugs,gambling, and e-n-j-o-y. I quit smoking one year ago but I think I'd never quit Coca-Cola.
Don't fight it. If you like it, you like it, no big deal. If you don't want to use it, just stop. If you think it's bad, then you should stop using it. An ';addiction';(whatever) is only bad when it's destroying your life totally. For instance, I like videogames, but I can manage my time well playing them. I used to play Counterstrike, but I quit when I realized it was sucking up so much of my time. If you like Coca-Cola, then what is the problem? If you're homeless because of Coca-Cola...then maybe you have a problem!
Not only is the craving for Caffeine but for sugar as well. The more sugar you eat the more you want. So maybe try to switch to diet first....then if you don't crave it as much it was the sugar....if so, then switch to decaf..take it slowly and see if it something your body needs. I used to be this way but have switched to green tea and am better for it. But it too has caffeine....so who is better off?
It's the caffeine. Cold turkey is the only thing that will really work, and expect three days of headaches and nausea. Then, be careful not to ingest any caffeine... Like any addiction a small amount will suck you right back in.





The sources of caffeine are not always obvious. Mountain Dew and chocolate are full of it.
There are some cola using natural ingredient as much as possible and avoiding chemicals but it still tastes yummy.


I recommend you cricket cola because they use natural ingredient in their cola (they also have diet cola) and tastes quite good.
Drink caffeine-free Coke. It tastes the same and is not as addictive.
Go to the Coca-Cola Anonymous 12-step meeting program. The 1st step is admiting that you are addicted (which you've already done). Good luck on kicking your habit!
Learning that Coca-Cola can kill your body, because of it chemicals.
think of the ruin it is doing in india by taking out most of the underground water from a poor region %26amp;leaving poor people to drink dirty water . just recall their helpless faces.
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment