Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have a cold, and I can't stop salivating. I can't fall asleep. I need advice on how to make it stop?

I started feeling sick right after work yesturday, I've been in bed, drinking water and eating soup. I laid down to go to sleep 6 hours ago and I still can't fall asleep because I just keep salivating. It's like just flowing out of my mouth and everytime I try a piece of bread it makes me feel a bit better but only for about 7 minutes and I'm almost sleep until bam, my mouth is full of saliva again. I just want to sleep... Any one know how to make it stop?I have a cold, and I can't stop salivating. I can't fall asleep. I need advice on how to make it stop?
diphenhydramine (antihistamine). Some brand names are: Aler-Dryl; Banophen; Benadryl; Diphenhist; Hydramine. Any store-brand diphenhydramine should work.





I use Benadryl -- dries me up whether it's watery eyes, sinus drainage (throat or nasal). Should work on salivation, too.





NOTE: Drink plenty of fluids to replenish lost fluids. Soup is good (chicken noodle soup?).





Hope you get to sleep.I have a cold, and I can't stop salivating. I can't fall asleep. I need advice on how to make it stop?
you should drink some herb tea. A good one is Chickweed herbal tea, you can go to a 24hr Meijer or Walmart and they should have it, if they dont have it, go to a health herb store.


I had a cold the other night, my nose was stopped up, and i couldnt breath through my nose. I kept coughing up plegmn. And i know medicine would not cure it. So I dranked some Chickweed herbal tea which is good for everything, especially weight loss and asthma. I dranked two cups, and next thing you know I was feeling sooo good!!! this is no lie. Just two cups, but you can drink more because its good for lots of health, it has not caffeine, and all natural. It cost like 5.00 for a box of 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment