Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I neep some advice on how to break up with my girlfriend.?

so we've been going out for 2 months and she is way to attached to me, we both live in colorado but i hav to move out of state with my mom since im only 16, she has told me some of the things she did after her last boyfriend left her, like she stopped eating for awhile and did a lot of other harmful things to herself. please if anyone can help me out here i would reallyappreciatee it.I neep some advice on how to break up with my girlfriend.?
dont break up with her until you know shes okay.I neep some advice on how to break up with my girlfriend.?
Definitely don't break up over text or facebook/myspace/e-mail ect. (girls hate that) I don't know how you should break up with her since every relationship is different but whatever you do don't stay in a relationship you don't want to be in just because the other person wants you to be. Whatever happens she'll feel like crap but like all girl's she'll get over it.
I've been through that break up stuff before and usually I'm not the one who dumps (I did once and the guy would not get the hint for week and next he treats me like crap. but i didn't care it was best for me %26amp; him.) usually I'm the one who gets dumped. But try to break it to her easily.And I know that sounds hard but don't text her to break up. That makes you look like a scared chicken. Like you're afraid to even go up to her and announce to her that it's just not working out. Best thing you can do is say it's just not working out. That's what my ex told me.Of course she's going to weep but that's just what we have to do to help the pain. Hope that advice helped!
Girls are very sensitive .. dont leave her like that.. If u no longer want her in your life.. just make her hate you.. by doing this she might go away from you... if you leave her like this she might do the same old stuff again....





you might remain a bad guy to her for rest of her life but atleast she will be in search of a good guy

No comments:

Post a Comment