Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need some advice. How to let a friend now I only like her as a friend?

For right now I only like her as a friend. She like a bit more then a friend. I don't want to hurt her feelings or reck the friendship. How do I let her know? What to say? Any advice is welcome.Need some advice. How to let a friend now I only like her as a friend?
OMG I had the Same problem a week ago and I asked a similar question here. I pasted the link below and I think you will find it helpful :)





Basically you have a talk with her and tell her what you just said here; you care about her and you like being friends and you don't want to ever hurt your friendship or her feelings. But you can only have friendship for now.





That's what someone who answered my question (Best Answer) advised simple and brilliant and that was what I did and it went very well! :)





The only thing I can add is that you just be totally open and direct with her. She won't be happy with what she's hearing but she will feel better. Good luck and please feel free to email me if you like :)Need some advice. How to let a friend now I only like her as a friend?
keep making comments about how you wish you could find a nice guy. and when you pass a cute guy say....he's so HOT. or are you a lesbian. if you are...you'll have to be more straight forward. tell her she's a good friend and you'd like to KEEP her as a friend.
she will understand you if SHES your friend


just be honest to her and tell her the truth


is shes your friend she will understand it
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment