Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am trying to pierce 1 of my fingernails. Does anyone have advice about how I can do that w/out an earpiercer?

You should probably use a hollow needle, not a safety pin. Safety pins arent the right size to be piercing with, take this from an experienced self piercer. Everytime I piercedmy lip or anything like that and I used a safetypin, it also got infected. So make sure you get a brand new hollow needle and that should work for you!I am trying to pierce 1 of my fingernails. Does anyone have advice about how I can do that w/out an earpiercer?
I just shove an earring though fake nails, and then glue the nails on with the earring already in. Just make sure your nail is long enough %26amp; your palm is up when you pierce it. I think it's easier that way.I am trying to pierce 1 of my fingernails. Does anyone have advice about how I can do that w/out an earpiercer?
Safety pin... Fingernail piercings are bloody annoying though.
I did it once, I used a pin as well. But they really are very annoying. I wouldn't recommend it.
Just take a needle or pin and stick it through.


Not much to it.


Easy peasy lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment